All the requirements of Companies Act 2013 and the rules made thereunder relating to registration of the company under Section 7 of the act and matters precedent or incidental there to have been complied with the said records have been properly prepared. Signed by the required officers of the company and maintained as per the relevant provisions of the Companies Act 2013 and were found to be in order.
1) Our charges for the placement of the maid is ‘One month salary’ of the maid plus GST 18% will be extra
2) Replacement period of the maid will be 6 months from the date of joining of the first maid with unlimited replacements, but if for any reason the client wants to cancel the contract, no refund will be made.
3) During the 6 months of replacement time, if you wish to cancel the contract for any reason, the service charge/recruitment fees paid to us will not be refunded.
4) The amount paid to us at the time of joining is the recruitment charges/service charges of finding a maid for you. The salary of the maid starts from the day he or she starts working and needs to be paid on a monthly basis directly to the maid.
5) The client undertakes to notify Bestmaid247 immediately upon agreeing to hire a candidate introduced by Bestmaid247
6) An invoice will be sent to the client upon commencement of employment and the placement fee is payable immediately on or before the date of joining of the candidate.
7) Introductions are strictly confidential. If Bestmaid247 introduces a candidate that the client then introduces to a third part, who hires the candidate on either full time or part time, the client agrees to pay Bestmaid247 the placement charges.
8) While every endeavour is made by Bestmaid247 to introduce satisfactory candidates to the client, it is the responsibility of the client to satisfy themselves of the suitability of an applicant before hiring them. If required the client may arrange medical examinations of the candidate prior to hiring them. Bestmaid247 will assist and help wherever possible to facilitate the process.
9) Prior to the placement of the maid, the client has to give us the ‘Job Description’ of the type of work the maid needs to do and the salary offered. The client cannot make the maid do anything outside the job description nor reduce the salary of the maid. If the maid leaves because the client asked her to do anything outside the job description or due to reduction of salary then Bestmaid247 will not replace the maid and neither refund the placement charges paid by the client.
10) In case you do not like the maid or if the maid has left the job for some reason, kindly give a notice of 15 days before you release the maid so that we can find a better maid for you.The maid which has been sent for replacement cannot be offered less salary than the first maid. Also, the job description or work required to do by the maid cannot be changed by the client. In case you wish to release the maid or the maid leaves the job and you wish to take a replacement, you need to clear the salary dues in the favour of ‘Bestamaid247’ of the previous maid before a replacement is sent. In case the salary of the previous maid is not cleared, we will not be sending a replacement.
11) In case the maid is absent because she is unwell or because of their family emergency, no replacement will be given if the maid promises to join back as soon she is healthy/fit for work. In case the maid does not join back within 10 days, you can ask us for replacement.
12) We strongly suggest that the client does a POLICE VERIFICATION of the maid. This ensures that the maid is free of any criminal charges in the past. At any given point of time if there is any crime done by the candidate (Civil or criminal), Bestmaid247 would not be responsible for the same.
13) Since the salary expectation of maid keeps changing it might not be possible to find a maid in the same salary as your previous maid in case of replacement. No refund claims will be entertained if you cannot revise your salary budget according to the on-going market rate. However, we will try our level best to try and find a new maid in the same salary.
14) If the maid asks for his/her salary in advance, it is entirely the client's decision to give him/her an advance salary. In case the maid leaves and you have paid excess salary to him/her, Bestmaid247 will not be responsible to retrieve/refund the same.
15) If the invoices are settled and due to any reason the candidate resigns then a free replacement will be provided as mentioned above. Usually, the time taken for the replacement is 15 days but it may vary depending on the availability. In case of an unlikely event of we not being able to give you a replacement within 15 days and you want to cancel the contract, a credit note will be issued for the entire amount that you paid to us which you can use for any Bestmaid247 services in the future.
16) The client will check the bags, purse or any other thing that the maid is carrying before the maid enters the home and before the maid leaves the home.
17) The client agrees that the maid will not be tortured, harmed mentally or physically. Also the client cannot increase the work or reduce the salary of the maid other than what was discussed during the interview. If the maid leaves due to any such reason, Bestmaid247 will not replace the maid and neither refund the placement charges paid by the client.
18) Bestmaid247 will not be responsible if you choose to give any advance salary or goods to the domestic help.
19) The payment has to be made in favour of ‘Bestmaid247’.
20) All solicitation are subjected to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.